December 6 – 7, 2007
This unique and important seminar teaches Security Directors and Law Enforcement how to enhance security programs by proactively identifying criminal or terrorist operations in the planning, surveillance, and rehearsal stages. As a result, attendees will learn how to cost-effectively design, articulate, and implement better threat mitigation processes and procedures.
The Chameleon Associates consultants and security engineers developed processes, methods and tools that once applied in a protected environment can provide the ultimate deterrence effect and threat mitigation result. This Seminar will lay out these methods and will provide the attendees with the following cost saving solutions:
- Significantly reduce the amount of people deployed in security
- Significantly reduce the potential for terrorist or criminal activity
- Significantly reduce operational deficiencies by focusing on threat vs. risk
- Significantly enhance the capabilities of your security technology
- Significantly enhance the security image of the organization
This course is a one-of-a-kind educational experience aimed at changing mindsets and at scientifically articulating the methods and skills behind terrorist or criminal threat mitigation. We would be happy to see you at our seminar and enjoy what hundreds of security and law enforcement professionals around the world have already experienced.