Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tag me

A note from the editor:

Greetings:

My new book on leadership is up on Amazon. The book image hasn’t appear yet, but things are moving in the right direction. I would appreciate you visiting Amazon and “tagging” the product. This involves you identifying the product for search engines – words like leadership, leader, leading, business
leadership, etc., would be great tags. When it asks you why you have tagged it, you could say something like you are a “friend, business associate, colleague, etc.” and have seen my resume and know I am capable of writing a great book on leadership. Here’s the link:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1419674382/raymonefoster-20

If you want to review my resume you can go to
www.police-technology.net/raymond.foster.cv.html.

Thanks,

Raymond

No comments: