Annual Conference and Exposition
February 2–4, 2010 Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
The Technologies for Critical Incident Preparedness Conference and Exposition:
• Highlights DOJ, DHS, and DoD cutting-edge technologies; research, development, test, and evaluation (RDT&E) investments; and training tools for the emergency responder community.
• Provides a forum for emergency responders to discuss best practices and exchange information.
• Offers a unique opportunity for emergency responders; business and industry; academia; and local, tribal, state, and federal stakeholders to network, exchange ideas, and address common critical incident technology, preparedness, response and recovery needs, protocols, and solutions.
Set in historic downtown Philadelphia–with more than 1,500 attendees, and numerous technology exhibits and demonstrations expected TCIP 2010 is not to be missed.
Department of Justice (DOJ), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and Department of Defense (DoD)
DOJ's Office of Justice Programs' National Institute of Justice, DHS's Science and Technology Directorate, and DoD's Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Homeland Defense and Americas' Security Affairs
Potential Session Topics:
• Pandemic Preparedness/Response
• Virtual USA
• Lessons Learned/Best Practices in Recent Rail Incidents
• Communications Interoperability
• Information Sharing
• Open Source Resources for Public Safety
• GIS for Public Safety
• Infrastructure Protection
• Mutual Aid and Regional Partnerships
• Mass Casualty Incidents
• Personal Protective Equipment
• Personal Location and Physiological Monitoring Technologies
• Cyber Security/Cyber Forensics
• Federal Resources
For additional information go to: http://www.tcipexpo.com/